This page tells you what personal data we collect from you, how we secure it, how we may use it, and for what reasons. It applies to pantherscore.com and any of its subdomains.
What we collect from you
- Your email address at the time of registering.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- A session cookie to keep you logged in. You can clear the cookie whenever you want from your browser.
- For security and troubleshooting, we have server logs. IPs are anonymised, except for when they raise errors. Logs rotate daily and get fully deleted after seven days.
How we use your personal information
- To give you access and/or early access.
- To keep you posted on product updates.
How we secure your personal information
Panther will never misuse, sell, rent or give away your personal data in any way.
Panther has passwordless authentication.
Your email address is safely stored and encrypted using an AES-256-GCM cipher in our secure servers in the Netherlands (greenhost.net). Encryption keys are rotated periodically.
Our mail server provider (mailbox.org) uses an entire list of acronyms to effectively prevent 'man-in-the-middle' attacks and email spoofing, including (EC)DHE PFS, DNSSEC, DANE, MTA-STS, STARTTLS, DMARC, SPF, and DKIM.
We use various techniques to make sure you have a safe and private use of the website. These include full E2E encryption from browser to origin server, DNSSEC, minimum TLS 1.2, TLS 1.3, forced SSL, HTTP/2, HTTP/3, an OWASP WAF, HSTS, and Onion routing.
We take all reasonable measures to protect your personal information, but remember that no service can be 100% secure at all times.
We use mailbox.org as our mail server. For security and troubleshooting, they log sender, recipient, message ID and size of a sent or received email. Logs get fully deleted after seven days.
We use Cloudflare's privacy-preserving Web Analytics. It's free of cookies, localStorage, and fingerprinting.
Panther is a data controller and processor that complies with GDPR (EU), CCPA (CA, USA), and LGPD (Brazil).
Last updated: 13th March, 2021.